.












SEARCH THIS BLOG

exǝ™ | BLOG ARCHIVE

Saturday, November 26, 2011

exǝ™ | PHOTO / VIDEO: EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION DESIGNER SEEN WITH HIGH FASHION MODEL / RADIO PERSONALITY CLAUDIA JORDAN



CLAUDIA JORDAN & "ROCKER" DUSHON EX. DANIELS
Dushon Ex Daniels found his self sitting next to high fashion model Claudia Jordan the other night at a 400 Club party on Miami Beach and they had this to say to each other.
Ex: Hi my name is Ex what’s your name?
Claudia: Hi Claudia Jordan.
Ex: Oh so it’s your birthday! Happy Birthday…
Claudia: Thanks boo I’m 38 today… Get you a glass!
Ex: WHAT!!!! Oh hell no… I need to see some ID you can’t be a day over 25.
Claudia: lol… No for real! How old are you?
Ex: I’m 31.
Claudia: Aww… You’re still wet behind the ears.
Ex: lol… whatever! I still don’t believe you. But, I will drink to that!!! Happy birthday!
Claudia: lol…Thanks


CLAUDIA JORDAN CO-STARS IN JOES MUSIC VIDEO FOR HIS HIT SINGLE "I WANNA KNOW" | 183M VIEWS ON YOUTUBE


CLAUDIA JORDAN ON SWAY IN THE MORNING | 256K VIEWS ON YOUTUBE

exǝ™ | EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION STORE

exǝ™ | EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION STORE
To View Collection / Shop Expression 06 Evolution Luxury Clothing Brand >>> (CLICK ON PICTURE) <<<