.












SEARCH THIS BLOG

exǝ™ | BLOG ARCHIVE

Saturday, November 26, 2011

exǝ™ | EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION DESIGNER SEEN WITH YMCMB PRESIDENT MACK MAINE



"ROCKER" DUSHON EX DANIELS & MACK MAINE 
LIVING A LIFESTYLE OF LUXURY.

(Wikipedia Info)

Jermaine Preyan, known by his stage name Mack Maine, is an American rapper and singer. Mack Maine is signed to Young Money Entertainment, an imprint of Lil Wayne's Universal Motown-distributed Cash Money Records, and is currently the president of the label. He is the co-founder of Kush Entertainment and has also founded his own label, Soothe Your Soul Records.

Dushon Ex. Daniels tells a story of how him and Mack actually first met on the set of Club Plays reality show that Dushon is currently producing. "Mack walked in lucky Strikes bowling alley with a friend to bowl and as soon as I saw him, I thought to myself that it would be great if  he would do the show!! But I thought the odds would be slim to none, to my surprise Mack was as cool as a fan with doing the show. After that, anytime we saw eachother I made sure to shake that mans hand. He didn't have to do my show but he took a chance on a "Dreamer", witch is what I respect most about mack." Mack Maine is a great example of American Hip-Hop.

MACK MAINE FEAT. BIRDMAN, RICK ROSS & YOUNG CHU (ALL IN ONE SWIPE) | 1M VIEWS ON YOUTUBE 

exǝ™ | EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION STORE

exǝ™ | EXPRESSION 06 EVOLUTION STORE
To View Collection / Shop Expression 06 Evolution Luxury Clothing Brand >>> (CLICK ON PICTURE) <<<